Tuesday 9 August 2011

a life as a drama

shalom readers..

on this beautiful day, I wanna share some of my thought to everybody. It almost 1 month I didn't update any post except for the Wednesday Without Words part. Kind of busy and procrastinate right now. I became lazier than before. Skip my dinner or lunch. Hmm, very unusual.. any back to the point...

I said that life is a drama because you life keep going on with different season and story. when end some of the story, a new story will eventually replaced the old story. As example, when you watch a drama in the TV, the story will end some days and new story will take over the story. Sorry for repeating the point. hehehe... Am I trolling with you all...? hahaha... Just kidding... About a month I entertain myself with internet Meme like "troll", "forever alone", "lol", "Challenge accepted" and many more...

back again to the topic... you as yourself in the main character of your story of you life... everybody around you only a supporting character and help you to make you story be success. her an example of story of guy that changing in a lifeline... 1st drama was the story of his childhood, next drama would be his teen period, after that, his adult life and finally his life as old man and the drama will end with a dead. Because of this matter, we will find that life is interesting as it many type of story and challenge that we will faces. Even though his a year, you will have different type of dilemma and feelings through the year. Even though I also feel the same ways.

some people commit suicide because they said life had no meaning. but for me, it a bullshit. who said life has no meaning. anybody had watched Stranger Than Fiction??? It is very good movie for me, personally.. because the movie tell that A man story is written by someone and his purposely to die. this movie tells also that story that we created maybe actually no coincidence with another people life and actually it's the people life..

hmmm... just to close my entire for the day.. as we realize that life is a drama that continue to play until the ended of time.. therefore, we must thank for God for giving us a wonderful pattern of life..

p/s finally I update my blog..


No comments: