Saturday 20 August 2011

day 10- songs you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Bored, Hyped, Mad

shalom... firstly, I make some apologies as I unable to complete my challenge yesterday... as I had to extent the 10th challenge to this day....

let's begin...

If I Happy, I will listen to

  • Any songs. Became we I'm happy, I will try too hear any songs without knowing what kind of song was.


If I Sad, I will listen to

  • Mostly Angels and Airwaves and Box Car Racer songs. (All they Album). Because it very slow and make my heart calm.


If I Bored, I will listen to

  • Dusun's Songs. Because the songs will lead me remember the past and the boring will gone instantaneously.


If I Hyped, I will listen to

  • blink 182, plus 44 and Box Car Racer songs. (All they Album). Because punk music style give me confidence and make me more hyped.


If I Mad, I will listen o

  • Church Songs. Because it can cool down my temper and reduce the stress from me.


p/s I like blink 182 forever and after...

No comments: