Friday 12 August 2011

experiences is the best teacher

shalom readers..


for this early in the morning (Malaysian Time), wake up too early and will get through test and presentation on this afternoon.. T_T .. sounds scary to me.. 


Ok, Let me get this straight, experiences is a best teacher because ... (not more than 1000 words).



haha.. just kidding.. anyway, based on my views and experiences myself. almost everything that I learned today for living and alive mostly about 80 % from real experiences. if you geek or nerd with thousand of knowledge doesn't make you in this world as surviving humans... haha... for example, you cannot cook by just watching television or reading books. It not let you automatically can cook within a second. you still need to turn on the gas, find the right temperature of you stove and cook.. honestly, I start cooking when my age 7 years old... it was 1999 at time. I learned how to cook by myself after observing mom was cooking.. my brother at that time was 8 and also learn by himself... he did very good job at that time.. Now he very excellent in cooking in many variety and style... I'm at that very envy with my brother and also want to cook by myself... but the problem at that time is... I'm afraid of turning on the gas. because in the past before 7, I been strike with hot oil while mom was cooking at the kitchen. hence, for about years I cooking with help of anybody to turn on the gas... after a years, I conquered my fear by trying to turn the gas by myself.. then, I started by push and turn anti-clockwise... whoah.. I did it and from that... I am very good in cook but still no match with my brother..


it's very long story for me to explain the experiences was the best in my life... while I'm learning cook... I never read any materials stuff to learn cooking... by only seeing and redone the work done... you have save some energy on reading... haha... 


well.. they many things I wanna share in this entries but nobody likes to reading a very long post.... hehe (trolling for a while).. ok guys... that all from me now... Hope the newer entries are more interesting for you all...


p/s almost 8 monthw I didn't cook because women doesn't trust myself and abilities.

No comments: