Wednesday 10 August 2011

day 01- a recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself

shalom everybody. today I will start the 30 days challenge.




this is the most recent photo of me. taken about last Friday.


here some 15 interesting facts about me.
  1. I am very good in all musical instrument. My main instrument is bass guitar.
  2. I am fast learner but easily to forget.
  3. A Punk musician and obsess with blink 182
  4. A sweet talker and also bad talker.
  5. Enjoy travelling.
  6. Love to takes photograph but doesn't like own photo been taken.
  7. I love to eat.
  8. Can compose a music/lyrics with 5 minute++.
  9. Cannot express true feelings to the other. Just make them happy.
  10. A Kamen Rider  true fan.
  11. Have little childish characteristics.
  12. Cats Lover. (they are adorable)
  13. Not easily crushed with anybody. Having a void of feeling right now.
  14. Very straight-forward person. But also can also not be straight-forward depending on situation.
  15. Very good man and pure heart.
p/s hehe... they are more than 15 interesting facts about me...

No comments: