Tuesday 23 August 2011

day 12- how you found out about Blogger and why you made one

shalom, just wanna share how did I found blogger and why I made one...

How I found out blogger?

I found out about blogger when I read some magazine in my high school about social networking... from that article, I accidentally found the word blog... and didn't understanding what meaning of the words.. from that article also mention that most blogger using "Blogger" to write anything they... that's how I found out about blogger ad begin to understand the meaning... after a year, I have my own laptop and begin read throughout the net... and finally understand they way of blogger.

Why I made One?

because I wanna share some story and experience everybody as the other blogger may also done the same things... to get more friends and connection... then, to gain more experience in writing... I think, that's all... I'm happy blogging right now... It became part of my life already...

Thanks
p/s I like the way I write... :)

No comments: