Friday 2 September 2011

day 19- nicknames you have; why do you have them

shalom... today I just want reveal what my nick name and why they call me by the name...


  • Bences/Ventures.
this nickname is often used by my families... start by my parents by calling me Ventures as my brother's name also Mark... like it or not.. it used to distinguish among me and brother..
  • Mark.
besides families, I called by other people by 'Mark'... when first time called as Mark.. I feel uneasy as my family always call by my home's nicknames.. basically, almost everybody would call me by this name... and i'm used to it... and you can call me by this name...
  • Henshin.
this names not always used... only when I'm meet another kamen rider fan..
  • Belunting.
i hate this name... It always use by my cousin and siblings for teasing me...
  • Markven
because of mistake in my name tag... they called me by this name... and later derived as 'Markvengz'...
  • Kerbau/Bau
Because my body not too fat... but berisi... they try to find animal name that suitable for me...

I think that's all I remembered... maybe they are more... haha

p/s it's funny to recall it back...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My mom calls be Becky because my middle name is Rebecca. My uncle calls me Danish. Yes, like the pastry.