Monday 5 September 2011

day 22- what makes you different from everyone else

what makes me different from others? a very good question be answer and not to answer... haha... just kidding.. maybe this post will reveal some of my true identity and behavior... my also didn't really know me 100%... just be honest... I have many secret in this soul..


Here's the different I found in myself with others.

  1. Firstly, I didn't easily influence by other source... As example, many of my friends love K-Pop... but for me, they is no point for me to like K-pop... even they try to influence by letting the K-pop in the surrounding, I'm still be myself and I will like based on my desire... like punk songs... rather than punk song, I would not like it (except church's songs and dusun's songs)... another example is... the newest trend... I didn't actually aware to those things but in my mind, why do we need changes the trend as we can we ourselves.. I think that all for point number 1.
  2. Never forget practical job... this kind of boring... but I cannot forget practical thing and the technique will never faded away... and if I always do... I became pro... haha
  3. I'm too loyal... I'm referring to relationship... What I mean is.. I'm too loyal to what I interest and want it so badly... for example, I like photograph and music... then, they will be my interest for the rest of my live... and for relationship... I am very loyal... but they is no the one even though I'm too 'Ramah' with the girl.... haha
  4. My live mission and vision is different... most of people would like too live with a better jobs/permanent jobs, getting married with they want and get many money for they life... but for me, what I thinks of life is fill it with adventure... what I meant is, I had choose the road not taken by others.. like I now study in University to get know people and discover many more... I like too travel as fulfill my name as 'ventures' inside my name... maybe I be destined to learn the important of life...
  5. I can make people smile without making jokes...  I'm happy to know this... some people makes harsh and non-sense jokes to make people laugh and smile... but for me, just by my body movement.. I already makes them smile... but they will burst in laugh when I told a jokes.... just kidding... haha...
  6. My body... it's a secret...
ok... that's all I would share for you all... I hope you all are amuse... thanks..

p/s ok, gud night everybody...

No comments: