Thursday 1 September 2011

day 18- plans/dreams/goals you have

shalom... today challenge are too interesting and I like the topic... This post may be longer... don't be hesitate not too read... i will promise you a very interesting story for you...

Plans:
talking about plans, they are many things that I wanna do in my life... as the beginning, I have plan my future for my own satisfactory. it's start when, I'm in form 5... when I was sitting and staring at the corner... I tell myself "what would happened after high school?"... I spend my time seek what inside me... suddenly, I'm interesting to find many experience in this life as I remember my father's have many acquaintance wherever he go... I told myself that I became like them... actually, I didn't planned to continue my study after high school... my parents told me to became teacher... and I had to thinks about it as my parents encourage me to take jobs like teacher... but, I try to find another path because became teacher in early age doesn't for me... as the is armature for me... then, I suddenly interesting with SPC (Skim Pelajar Cermelang).. I don't why I take this opportunity and I choose Chemical Engineering as my target course of study... maybe just wanna be different or finding new experience... I talk to my parents about this matter and they supporting me... As my father's said "That's good... finding experience before became teacher is good things... experiences is good..." Then I continue my path and many things happened... I meet new friends, people, culture and different things... I happy to be right now... 


As to continue my plan.. in the future I would be traveler and photograph by joining PCC... I hope PCC would satisfied my desire for traveling... then I would like to open my open jamming studio in the future... and lastly works as engineering for 2 or 3 years then having my travel and finally became teacher or anything left...

Dreams:
to be honest... my dream is to having own band and perform around my hometown... I want all the world hear my music... other, I also would like having married with someone in my own states... but it still blur as I continue to explore the world myself....

Goals:
I also have simple goal in this life... capture the smile of the world... where I like to take picture randomly especially the smile of happiness... another goal is to graduate from my university with good result for finding jobs... 


so, that's all I want share for this time... I hope this would give a smile for a day...

p/s this life is beautiful... don't ruin it...

No comments: