Thursday 7 April 2011

Challenging Moment.

shalom everybody, over few days before until now... I have through many obstacle... huhu.. kind of sad right (no lah, just kiding)... I wanna express some of scenario that I get through.. if I tell a story.. this post will become too looooonnnnng!!! aiyo, who want to read a very long essay... except the true blood of readers... hahaha... ko inda inda kisah bh kan kalo saya cakap gitu... hehehe...

starlight to the point, don't want to waste time energy. those challenging moment happened to me.

#1
I cannot sleep after 3 a.m. before that can sleep. will be sleepy 6.30 above.

#2
Got cheque from MARA last Friday (April Fool that time). But realize on Monday. Then, failed to bank in the cheque before the bank officer collect the cheque. actually, I be their on time and bank officer also arrived earlier. The machine also broken. huh. Thank God, the machine came in good conditions after repair by the another bank officer that waiting their to help people for registering CIMB Clicks. but still bank in after the cheque being collects.. and my money will be my account for another 2 days.

#3
There were lab sessions at the Monday afternoon. the problem is my Lab partner does shows shows for an hours. because of that, I forced to combine other group to conduct experiment. It take about 3 hours++ to finished the experiment..

#4
oral test occur after the lab sessions.. wow, I didn't really ready for that interview. huh... well, when my turn came, the first things happened is I forget to print the evaluation forms... and the consequent of not ready, I almost blank when being ask.

#5
UTP internet connection being so sucks for 2.5 days... even now, the problem still.. this was a joy killer... cannot update to the e-learning and update my blog... that why now I'm write this post.

#6
Double-trouble quiz in Tuesday.. What? I didn't even study for the quiz. only concern about others things like relaxing.

#7
A meeting with important person should happen. but things changes when, that person cannot came inside the campus and have the meeting with.. actually, all the excos must meet him, however only 4 of us mange to meeting with him outside campus and the most sad part is we'll all 4 forget matrics card and been "tahan" by the guard..

those were 7 challenge that I encountered for a past fews days. hopefully this will not always happened to me...

thanks for reading. =)

No comments: