Saturday 9 April 2011

Anniversary

shalom, today it the day that tells I'm blogging for a 1 years... yeah 1 year only... starting blogging at 9 April 2010 with first post about Kamen Rider W at that time.... This is the link for the first post by me....

http://martomvisisgreat.blogspot.com/2010/04/kamen-rider-w-ep-30.htm
it's obviously about kamen rider when read through about the link about.

one things again, my blog's name actually not "Moment To Share" as you see for Today... My blog's original names was "Hen-Shin: Everybody need to change",... kind of funny name for my names... yeah... actually henshin is a word from japan that describes changes/transform and usually as a catchphrase for Kamen Rider to transform into Rider to save the Worlds... :P


hopefully after 1 year blogging I can improve my way of writing and gaining some knowledge and info from others blogger.

hehehe... about the years, my blog has change through many states and now like this..

p/s yeah... 1 years already.... share with beer.. XP

No comments: