Thursday 7 April 2011

Epic Fail..

shalom, hahaha... today I want share everybody about silly things of me... AN EPIC FAIL!!! wow, how can I can image that I also made own mistake... hehehe.. biasa lah tu.. manusia... not excuse from any mistake... hehehe.... ok... back to point...

this incident happen after my friends/senior recommend visit "dead eye guitar" for buying musical instrument online... He strongly recommend me to buy from they cause he buys his Ibanez RG35odx.... he said that the price okay and can runding2... then I try to look and survey what they would sold... I entered Google and search for dead eye guitars... ow.. i didn't it was a blog... I entered into the blog and surprise... to many guitar they advertise... actually not they... it is he... according to my senior again... many sabahan buys from this online shop because cheaper.. wow... cheap?? ok... I also see the Epiphone Tom Delonge Signature ES-335.

my intention actually was to find a fender jazz bass in this web... but I cannot find it... but he actually can sold it... it online shop... the sad things it even though the fender standard jazz bass is RM 2750 because change in currency and shipping charge.. truly it was cheap because... when you order fender standard jazz bass in normal ways... you may end up by paying RM 3200++.. because the price to high.. I ignore it and found Squier Classic Vibe Jazz Bass '60s Olympic white... I was attract with this bass.. even though just Squier... but it still fender to much... just the low quality from Fender...

Then the epic fail is happen when I want to ask the price as anonymous but accidentally post the comment as my Google account... then, I quickly erase it and then post comment once again as anonymous.... but still you can guess who post the comment.

hehehe... silly of me... it was one of my Epic Fail... but it's okay.. because my intention is not to harm anybody... just want cover my identity...

p/s I''ll will get the Bass soon.. with Amp..