Sunday 8 May 2011

It's Mother's Day

shalom, today just wanna give short reflection about mother's day... not to long, only hundred lines... hahaha... just kiding....


Mother's Day is important for us human beings lives in the worlds... Damnit, did I said Alien? hahaha.... Just remember Joke about ALien but I don't wanna share with you... it's too offensive. as I said just Mothers Day important for everybody who lived in this planet.... Screw!!! Alien jokes came out from minds again... GTH Alien!!! No body needed you.... Sorry for the inconvenience, Just my mind became berserk after Physical Chemistry...It's was my worst morning mare I ever had.. even though I sober at that time, I feel like hallucinate answer Exam Paper... and I tell myself, what are you doing?

Back to point, As I was saying Mother's Day Important... Some people may loss their mother's from avoidable accident,. Throughout this week, to many horror story about mother... ouch, why must the story ended up so sadly... everytime I read about the story, must have sad ending.... although it sad, it give the real point for readers to understand what a mother for us... Truly, as a son/daughter of your mother... Give this day with fullness of your love with your mothers... even though you cannot met, just texting or call them to tells that you love her...Oh man, don't regret about it, we live only once.... as our mother also... Maybe today you can ignore you mothers, but when she gone, you will full of guilt of ignoring them.... few, a long of interpretation... hahaha... I think that all... I keep this to be continued as Father's Day will came next a month and a week...

p/s physical chemistry drive me crazy... hehehe

No comments: