Wednesday 11 May 2011

Why KROO?

Shalom everybody... today I share wanna tells why I choose KROO as my chat name... actually it is a long way to go to get this name... let the story began...

the story is occur around last year... don't remember exactly when and where.... just a small... To be honestly, around that day, I visited some of my friend's blog as saw this logo...

..

wow, I so excited... and joined this things because I'm a pure Sabahan... hehehe... after complete the requirement needed, I needed to post any comment to tell that I've already complete the requirement to join this page... then, I saw these Chatbox...

as you can see... to post any messages.. you needed Name and Website. I know that the website I can put my blog link so people can visited it... hehehe... After that, I being blank for few minute to think about what name that should... then, I entered KROOO stands for "Kamen Rider OOO"... well, I'm big fan of Kamen Rider, That's why I choose it... but that time, only for posting the message... not for other purpose...

Later, I've blogwalking randomly throughout people blog... and I saw almost of them have own chatbox... Then I telll myself, "I should have my own chatbox"... then I came back the "I'm a Sabahan Blogger " to get the chatbox widget... after get the chatbox... I accidentally post my first message with "KROO" not "KROOO".. but I just tell myself, "you can change later". in my also tell, I can used "martomvis182" as my chat name... actually, that's my universal id use for any account I register in the net... Don't ever use this name without my PERMISSION... I don't people steal it...

after a few days, I surfing through YouTube and watch my favourite band "blink 182" performed any live... and when I saw they life in epicenter... I saw the "KROQ" logo below the video...

then, I seems familiar with those words... It's almost similaar to "KROO" that I accidentally put as my chatname... as that time, I've decided that my chatname will be "KROO" as it inspired by my favourite series "Kamen Rider OOO" and band "blink 182" live at epicenter with KROQ...

that how I get KROO as my chatname...

what a long story, anyway thanks for reading...

p/s are this post too stupid or what? hahaha...

2 comments:

Diana Diane Teo said...

Nice and sincere post. You can put whatever name you want and I believe no one can stop you from doing anything.

Kamen Rider or Baja Hitam? Hahaha. My brothers and bf are Kamen Rider fanatik. Gila diorang sama tue.

Anyway, feel free to view and follow my blog. Thanks, KROO. By the way, it's a cool name

Hiro said...

hehehe... Baja Hitam tu versi BM untuk "Kamen Rider Black" ... memang best lah...

and tq for the comment.... =)