Wednesday 4 May 2011

EXAM FEVER..

well2, shalom everybody... final exam it's around the corner right... needed to prepare to them... talking about Exam... I heard all my friends already completed them exam... mostly of them already came back to Sabah wheares I will not go home after even though there was holiday... I don't why? Just let it happened. wow... A Phrase my upcoming songs... hehehe.... just kidding...

Start the agenda, this my exam schedule:

1. 6 May 2011 - Academic Writing
2. 7 May 2011 - Introduction to Materials Science
3. 8 May 2011 - Physical Chemistry
4. 10 May 2011 - Differential Equation
5. 13 May 2011 - Introduction to Oil and Gas.

that all the courses I take for this semester... I hope that I will succeed this exam... approximately getting 3.0 and about... hehehe... I don't wanna have failed this exam... IT's pathetic... I don't wanna repeat the course... I pray to God to give me a change to get passing mark... hehehe....

everybody already start them preparation for the Final Exam... but I start my study yesterday... hehehe...

that all form me... have nice day...

p/s no picture references for today... hehehe

2 comments:

nuranne said...

In exam mode also...want to finish it quickly. All the best...

Hiro said...

thanks for the wishes, anyway, good also for you exam...

p/s actually I didn't realize this comment.. :)