Tuesday 4 October 2011

day 29- In this past month, what have you learned and day 30- Your favorite song.

in the past few weeks.... I'm having no time to update my blog... because many things I did until I don't have the times to complete this challenge.... as to conclude this challenge.... I will share this two challenge in this entry...

here come the challenge.

Day 29...

what would I learned in the past month... this referring to August and September months.. here come something I found in past month....

  • Anybody can be friends, but not a best friends.
  • Procrastination only make yourself busier.
  • Easiest way always come at desperate time.
  • Never ever bring extra baggage when fly. Waste of time.
  • Enjoy this Life.
  • They are no turning back in Life.
  • Satisfied with you decision.
  • Everybody had annoying inside.
  • Love is dangerous (even little crush).
  • Hallucinate make yourself miss past moment.
  • Have care with mother tongue.
  • The World is small.
  • Evolution occur anytime.
  • No easy way to loss weight.
  • And I happy the way I am.
Many things did happen in the past month... sometimes, you did ever know that you have learned something in this life.. to be honest... I happy when with everybody.

that's all...

Day 30...

This is the final challenge and I Hopefully everybody knows this song.. especially for blink 182 fans... are you ready... the songs I like the most on this time is....

"SNAKE CHARMER"

Thanks...

p/s after 3 weeks... I finally had time to conquer this challenge.

No comments: