Wednesday 5 October 2011

Even If.

shalom,
hope everybody enjoy this poem from me.
Even If

Even If I am Rich,
Not all came in possession,
Laugh and joy running away,
Keep trying to chase,
Money make heavier,
Not to move, Not to stop,
Became like a tree,
From spring to winter,
All the leaves gone,
One by One.

Even If I am Strong,
Not all the building are lifted,
Strength and Energy need,
Tired after everything,
Act like a stone,
But inside as a grass,
It's was fragile,
Since the start,
As the easiest to be defeat.

Even If I am Genius,
All the knowledge not inside the pocket,
Need time to gain it,
For Pride,
Sacrifice the time,
To prove the best of inside,
Later will forgot,
As it leak, and flow slowly,
until final drop of it.

Even If I am myself,
Not means that I am loser,
Or Falling behind from the point,
As continue to life,
I will cherish this life,
As I happy to be myself,
Not Rich, Strong or Genius,
But only myself,
Because this s where I belong.

p/s Just a thought... no attempt to complaint others...

No comments: