Saturday 26 March 2011

New Aim.

hello everybody.. nothing to say much... only a few words... actually, I found the bass that could be my first time bass... even though it not fender, only squier (actually it is from fender but cheaper and low quality from the original fender) that I afford to bought.. first instrument mah... must cheaper, hehehe.. although I had already playing bass for 7 years but I don't have my own bass...

basiclly, the bass that I saw it like combination of two type of bass (Mark Hoppus bass + Matt Wachter Bass).. hehehe.. you will understand when see picture below...

.
.
Mark Hoppus Bass
.
.
Mix with
.
.


.
.
Matt Wacther
.
.
will Produce
.
.


.
.
hehehe, make sense now.
but I'm only afford to have this
.
.


.
.

it look the same but it different.. I prefer the original but for now, only need the cheaper one.. hopefully I got the Mark Hoppus Signature bass someday.. tq

No comments: