Friday 19 November 2010

Christmas

shalom everybody, today I will share something that came in my mind suddenly. When I wake up this morning, suddenly I think about Christmas.. Christmas Is around the corner right now... I can't wait the day came.. But sadly, I cannot celebrate that days with my families although every year Christmas is all with family... This year, I has to celebrate this wonderful day with only my friends at other people's State..

For each Christmas we would have a open house for welcoming our friends and families. We having Christmas at Alternate place for 2 years, first year at Tambunan and second year at Papar... We did this to satisfied the both family for my father and mother... but the best Christmas I ever had is at Tambunan... The place was so peace, no pollution, the unity of the villagers are to strong... not only for Christmas, but for other special day like Hari Kaamatan, Wedding day, families day and also Funeral for a person... This kind unity open my eyes that people cannot stand alone but in a community we are strong...

every people in the world celebrate Christmas, why??? The purpose for this wonderful day being celebrate because as a Christian, we celebrate the day that Jesus Christ born to the world.. I feel so happy everytime when this day came... because, believe it or not, on that day all you worried and anger are wipe out... that why I love this day... actually, there was a story that in the past that I have my temper for my brother and cousin for some reason... I don't know why but on the Christmas Mass on next day... suddenly my heart changes and willing to forgive my brother for what his had done... anyway, I'm always happy on this day...

Luckily, I'm still alive and still can celebrate this wonderful days... for those people who already passed away... May God the Almighty bless them soul and give them eternal life and release them from evil... That all from me... I'm looking forward for next post..

No comments: