Tuesday 6 March 2012

reminder from God: Apocalypse dream.


repent and back to the way...

shalom everybody, through this lent season... i want to share something for your all...

just now, I was sleeping and have a dream...
in this dream, it is story of a group of youth having a party at 20 December 2012. while i included in the dream. well in that situation, the party was in the some kind of beside the lake and at the night... they began talk about the world would end 21 December 2012 with confidently... As I check my handphone, the time is almost show the clock at 12 am.... suddenly, right after 12 am.. firework suddenly happened... and everybody seems to enjoy it... but the sky began turn cloudy like the smoke from the volcano, then, earthquake happened and some of the lava fall near to us... we start to run.. saw something that weird... like old man die in the tree... suddenly, I hear some voices tell that... this is what you deserved... you shall  live this place by your own... they no rule again... and try to survive until the day came... after this incident... I saw many vision of people suffering by... people been kill after one another... some kind of mutan kill everybody when see us... the transport all modified... some transport are modified to kill the people... I can't stand the pain from the dream... and wake up to write this story before as it was the dream that God tell me to remind about the world at End.. Repent and back to the way... The still a chance... Do it before it's too late...

2 comments:

Vrxdzxt said...

Hi Mark.. thank you for sharing.. :) I have a story to tell you. And I know you've been tracking my blog, but that's not what matters.. I just really need to talk to someone that knows me.. Life's hard and I'm giving up :( please, if u have time, pop me up on fb inbox. thanks aa..

Hiro said...

glad to hear those words from you..