Wednesday 29 June 2011

Little Modification.

Shalom..

 Yesterday, when I was blog-walking.... I was amused by certain blog that I visit... Accidentally I visit some blog have the collection of tutorial for designing blog from Guy name Gary.. actually, I not the people that like design the blog... hehehe... but the tutorial it good and some modification Idid from it... Those what things I did for my blog....

Only adding this item


Just Simple One....!!!


Wondeful? Just Kidding...


Ok, As you see those Picture... I change the blog icon... The name for the menu (and it;s moving).... Then... I add Border the the titled... so it's look lebih kemas... hehehe... Adding "LIKE" button for Facebook... and Finally, I adding the Blog list with Scroll abilities.... Rather than use "Show All" which making those list became longer... here new hypothesis I made... but it's real.. The Greater the Number of blog in the List, The Greater the Length of Blog List... hehehe...

Any way in the future, maybe my blog became more simple but complex... just wait and see...

p/s first attempt using HTML editor..

No comments: